Monday, March 4, 2013

Bento No# 110: My Melody Bento

I took holiday from bento since Chinese New Year and only resumed to make bento two weeks after. Woohooo! I went for holiday with my family after the Chinese New Year one week break to Langkawi. :) It was my little girl's first time fly on board! She was so excited! :)

I was a bit worry that she may refused to go to school after more than a week off. Luckily, she still willing to go to school, but still cried whenever daddy leaves her in school. :( 

So, I will usually make snack bento for her to bring to school, to cheer her up. :)


Finally I got the Mickey sandwich box, which I have always wanted for long time ago. I packed seedless grapes (underneath the My Melody sandwich), korean strawberries and blueberries. Now the little girl knows that this is "Melody" everytime she sees this cute little girl. :) 

Oh yeah, have you join my Funbites giveaway? If not, click here to join now! Good luck! 

2 comments:

Rina @ Bento School Lunches said...

That is a very cute snack and I am sure it cheered her up :)

Yenn said...

Yes! She indeed happy seeing them. :)